Tuesday, June 22, 2010

second trip to terengganu

I had great days at Terengganu, thanks to him, Safira, his family, and people at Kapas Island. It was fun, seriously. Went to his house, sleepover for a night, had a Terengganu's style of nasi lemak, well, they have nasi lemak with sambal ikan which is weird for me like seriously. It was only me who ate the nasi lemak with ikan bilis. Went to Terengganu's kenduri kahwin. and again, I learnt new things. Kind of weird, attending a wedding on Friday. Learning new cultures was kind of fun. Been around Terengganuans for days, boleh lah belajar sikit-sikit bahasa tu. For the first time, saya rasa Terengganu itu best. Sebab? Nyaman dan damai. Tak macam Selangor/KL, busy, traffic bad most of the time, pollution, noise, and the list goes on. Ok fine, looking forward to go to terengganu again, but entah bila akan ada masa. I cannot believe that I am saying this but I kind of miss that state, like, seriously? ok, gelak lah but I really do.

0 ulala:

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration