Tuesday, June 15, 2010

dah lama tak buat tagging stuff

1. Five name that people called you
  • hana
  • farin
  • farina
  • adik
  • you
2.Five important dates in your life
  • 18th feb
  • 12th aug
  • 26th sept
  • 29th jan
  • 10th march
3.Five things you done yesterday
  • studied
  • met him :)
  • had a family makan-makan
  • had some good laugh and smiles
  • thinking about him
4.Five ways to be happy
  • talk to friends
  • remember God
  • laugh 
  • listen to musics and sing along
  • shopping
5.Five favourite movies
  • Upin-Ipin Geng Pengembaraan
  • Lord of the Ring
  • Narnia
  • Ada Apa Dengan Cinta
  • Devil Wears Prada
6.Five favourite hobbies
  • Online
  • Wasting time
  • Blogging and Reblogging
  • Stalking
  • Reading books
7.Five favourite peoples
  • Mama, ayah, family
  • Aslam Ilman
  • Chentas saya
  • anyone who loves me
  • anyone who wants me to love them
8.Five favourite places for vacation ~
  • Europe
  • South Korea
  • Switzerland
  • South Africa
  • US
9. Five reasons your answer the survey
  • emey tagged me
  • I'm sleepy 
  • I'm bored
  • I cannot find anything else to do
  • because I'm happy
10. Five persons to tag
  • Anyone yang rasa dia nak buat and rajin :)

 I have met him! and I am sooooo happy. Can't wait for Terengganu's vacation this Thursday :)

2 ulala:

wz said...

why south africa?world cup eh.hehe

fareen said...

sebab nak tengok binatang! teringin gile nak pergi sana tau hehe

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration